20 Yard Dumpster
A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste. Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are: 26 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 4.5 ft. high.
A 20 yard dumpster may be the right dumpster size for a large basement, attic, or garage cleanup; flooring and carpet removal for a large house; 300 to 400 square feet of deck removal; or 2500 to 3000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal.
20 yard roll off dumpsters are our most popular dumpster size because it will accommodate most debris generated from construction, demolition, clean out and landscape projects. Their compact size makes them easy to load while not taking up too much room in your driveway or job site.
20 Yard Dumpster Rental
20 Yard Roll Off Dumpsters Common uses include:
- Home, business & retail cleanouts
- Large kitchen, basement & multiple room renovation jobs
- Deck and shed demolitions
- Carpet, flooring and bulky item removal
- Shrub, brush and tree removal
- Capacity: 8 – 10 pick up truck loads